On the eve of the anniversary of the birth of L. Ron Hubbard, a comment on his legacy.
There are only two tests of a life well lived L. Ron Hubbard once remarked: Did one do as one intended? And were people glad one lived?
- In evidence of the second are the hundreds of millions of individuals whose lives have been demonstrably bettered because he lived.
- They are the more than 28 million students now reading superlatively owing to L. Ron Hubbard’s educational discoveries;
- they are the millions of men and women freed from substance abuse through L. Ron Hubbard’s breakthroughs in drug rehabilitation;
- they are the near 100 million who have been touched by his nonreligious moral code;
- and they are the many millions more who hold his work to be the spiritual cornerstone of their lives.