I love opportunities to share my story of being a lost and injured sheep who was found by the Good Shepherd.
I am a regular contributor on the Jennifer Fulwiler show on SiriusXM The Catholic Channel as well as a contributor on Aleteia. I just signed a contract to publish my first memoir and hope to have it published soon! First, I need to kick my addiction to Facebook. I wrote a chapter in Patrick Madrid’s book Surprised by Life.
On March 8, 2017 my oldest son, Anthony, committed suicide in the family garage. I have spoken about the aftermath of this tragedy on Jennifer Fulwiler’s show just weeks after it happened. Part of my healing process is to talk about Anthony and how his suicide has impacted our family. Honoring his memory is the best thing I can do.
I work with event organizers to tailor my talks so that they meet each audience’s unique needs. My most popular talks are on the subjects of:
- My conversion story
- My pro-choice to pro-life conversion story
- How I came to embrace the teachings of the Church on sexuality
- Me and my husband’s sterilization reversals
- My story of being a teen mother and facing crisis pregnancies
- How to talk to people when they are facing a crisis pregnancy
- How to deal with people who are not interested in living the Catholic faith.
- How I to live in this culture as a Catholic
- Parenting kids from newborn to adulthood
- The suicide of my oldest son Anthony
- Caring for children with mental illness
I’m happy to consider your request.
Please email me at LeticiaOAdams at gmail dot com.
Or you can reach me by mail:
PO Box 815
Round Rock TX 78680
Make sure to include your organization’s website, the expected number of attendees, and the date of the event.
Here is a recent interview that I did with Megan Silas on Red-C radio in College Station Texas.
Here is an interview that I did with Greg Camacho on Catholicism Live in San Antonio Texas.