We all need mentor moms in our life! This episode with Rhonda is cram-packed with awesome-ness. If you are a mom, YOU NEED to hear the wisdom & perspective that Rhonda shares! Seriously, I could not have picked a better way to end Season One of the podcast than with this amazing episode.
Rhonda rocked my world in this conversation. She is the ultimate Titus 2 mentor mom. She not only brings perspective to motherhood, but shares practical advice that I know will help me in my parenting…especially my parenting of my boys. To top it all off, Rhonda is so inspiring with her knowledge and memorization of the Word. She was quoting Scripture all throughout. Man, I was convicted that I need to do a better job making memorization a bigger priority. Incredible.
You will laugh and cry in this episode (good tears). I hope you love this conversation with Rhonda as much as I did.
Raising Kids with No Regrets with Rhonda Stoppe
So, as I mentioned on the podcast and eluded to above, this is officially the end of Season One of the Simply Joyful Podcast! Please be sure to subscribe to the podcast so you don’t miss when we start back with Season Two! Also, make sure you have joined our Simply Joyful Community to get your free copy of my Sanity Savers for Moms book…and so you don’t miss any of the details about the BIG GIVEAWAY that we will be doing for Season Two!!
Yes! We’re having a Giveaway!
I’m so excited to announce that I have a special gift from each of Season One’s guests! Yep! I’m giving away books and courses! It’s going to be awesome! So, be sure to subscribe to my newsletters for more details soon…and subscribe to the podcast so you don’t miss Episode #15! I start recording Season Two in another week.
In This Episode…
In this episode, Rhonda and I chat about raising our children to be Godly adult—specifically raising our boys to be Godly men.
Rhonda has some amazing God-stories and I’m excited for you to listen—I know you will come away refreshed and renewed!
Highlights from This Show…
- “We aren’t trying to raise perfect children,we’re trying to raise children who know how to recover from their mistakes.” ~ Rhonda Stoppe
- ”Forgiving people raise forgiving people.” ~Rhonda Stoppe
- ”Men want to do something that they feel is worth something.” ~ Rhonda Stoppe
- “Remember men crave respect, and they want to be loved by how they are respected by the women in their lives and that starts with their mother.” ~ Rhonda Stoppe
- “Men speak shoulder to shoulder—as mom’s we have to have to realize how to be shoulder to shoulder with our sonwhen he reaches that age?” ~ Rhonda Stoppe
- “You are raising a man, and you only have 18 short years to guide him toward a life that he can build so he can have no regrets.” ~ Rhonda Stoppe
- “God has plans for our kids and sometimes we have to let go of our dreams for them and realize that God’s ways are better.” ~ Rhonda Stoppe
- ”Your trial is not always about you.” ~ Rhonda Stoppe
- “Sometimes when God sends the lions, the tigers, the bears (oh my) in our children’s lives we shake our fists at God instead of stepping back and seeing that God gave us those incidences to see his character—to have us see His ways are above ours.” ~ Rhonda Stoppe
- “If we don’t trust Him in the everyday lives of our kids, we are going to control them.” ~ Rhonda Stoppe
- “Your kids are watching your life to see if what you say you believe about God is really what you believe about God. ~ Rhonda Stoppe
- “The student will become like the teacher—not like the way the teacher teaches the student to be.” ~ Rhonda Stoppe
- ”We have to have His wisdom to guide each of them to a life with no regrets.” ~ Rhonda Stoppe
- “We get caught up in all “good” things that become idols that we forsake the most important thing. ~ Rhonda Stoppe
- Be sure to grab your FREE copy of my book, Sanity Savers for Moms, by joining our Simply Joyful community. It’s a great way to keep in touch…and get subscriber only freebies like my book. Click HERE to get the book and join!
Words to Remember…
“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.” (Jeremiah 29:11)
“. . . give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.” (1 Thessalonians 5:18)
“And David said, ‘The Lord who delivered me from the paw of the lion and from the paw of the bear will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine.’” (1 Samuel 17:37)
“Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.” (1 Peter 5:8)
“Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.” (Philippians 4:8)
Psalm 119, & Psalm 139
Connect with Rhonda…
Rhonda Stoppe is the No Regrets Woman. She is an author and speaker dedicated to helping women live life with no regrets. With more than 20 years’ experience as a mom, mentor, and pastor’s wife, Rhonda’s wisdom and experience helps women discover significance in God and His specific purpose for their lives, connect biblical principles to everyday decisions, develop a loving marriage that others dream about, and influence the next generation by raising children with integrity.
Thank you, Rend Collective for allowing me to use your incredible song “The Joy of the Lord is My Strength”!
(This podcast is by Kristi Clover. Discovered by Christian Podcast Central and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Christian Podcast Central, and audio is streamed directly from their servers.)