In a game-changing move, Zondervan has launched Master Lectures, its own streaming service, kind of like Audible or Netflix, where one pays a monthly subscription of $14.99 and then gets full access to a suite of lectures and teaching series by leading evangelical scholars, teachers, pastors, and well-known speakers.
Here’s the advantages of the service:
– Thousands of high-quality video lectures on the Bible and theology
– New video lectures added every other week
– Free for the first 14 days
– 10% off with code BIRD (expires Friday, March 1)
– Watch on any device when you download the app.
It includes access to my own series What Christians Ought to Believe (WCOB)!
Eventually, I think it will also include other videos I’m in such as The Apostle Paul: Four Views, Inerrancy: Five Views, and a NT series featuring myself and N.T. Wright.
Watch the promo video here.