Hard to believe Faith and Finance has been going for a full month now! With inspiration from a couple blogger friends (Crystal at Budgeting in the Fun Stuff, and Khaleef at KNS Financial – Faithful with a few) I am releasing the first ever Blog Stat Report for Faith and Finance.
As you know, Faith and Finance is committed to giving away HALF of the income that is produced through the site. October only brought in a few cents (literally) and when there’s enough to distribute, we’ll start the polls and vote for the charities that will receive the funds!
A big THANK YOU to those who read Faith and Finance! Without you, my stats would be at 0. Maybe 1…my wife is nice enough to read the blog : )
October Blog Stats
Popular October Blog Posts on Faith and Finance
- Should Christians Work On Sunday?
- Featured Christian Finance Blogs: Favorite Bible Verses
- Tackling Student Loans
- Time: Your Most Valuable Asset
Favorite Articles I Read In October
- Giving Generously and Idolatry: How I’ve Been Challenged – Pete @ Bible Money Matters
- Manage Your Finances Like a Monkey: Khaleef @ KNS Financial – Faithful With a Few
- Debt in the Bible | Is Borrowing Money A Sin? Craig @ Money Help For Christians
- My Car Needs an Engine. Should I Sell, Fix It or Junk it? Joe @ Personal Finance By The Book
- Personal Finance Bible Study: Work (Part 1 of 15) – Paul @ Provident Planning
Thanks again for supporting Faith and Finance! I would love to hear from you if you have any topic suggestions, questions, or just have a tip to help grow Faith and Finance.