Thanks to RJS for pointing out the conference on Christianity and evolution, to be held in Michigan this summer by Biologos. I’ll share the call for papers here, but click through for more information.
Call for Papers
BioLogos invites oral and poster presentations from a variety of disciplines about topics at the intersection of evolution and Christian faith. Program tracks for oral presentations will be determined based on the collection of submissions and may include but are not limited to:
- Scholarly areas such as biology, theology, biblical scholarship, and philosophy, including interdisciplinary investigations such as the historical Adam & Eve
- Educational areas, including Christian high schools, home schooling, higher education, and campus ministry
- Ministry areas, including preaching, worship, and youth ministryOral presentations will be 20 minutes long with 10 minutes for discussion. Posters will be posted for a full day including a one hour poster session.
Submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 23, 2015, and include the following elements:
- First and last name, title, and institutional affiliation
- Email address and phone number
- Whether you prefer to give a talk or present a poster (final decision will be made by the program committee)
- Attached curriculum vitae (max 2 pages)
Applicants will be notified whether their presentation has been accepted by February 23, 2015.