On 6-26-2021 I spoke with Dr. Harry Edwards and Dr. Jacob Daniel on the use of Critical Race Theory in our K-12 public schools. The live interview took place at the KKLA studios in Glendale, CA on the Apologetics.com radio show:
In this discussion we talk about:
- the new social justice “Diversity, Identity, Justice and Action” curriculum being introduced into the California State K-12 curriculum.
- the history of Critical Theory and Critical Race Theory
- whether Critical Race Theory is compatible with Christian theology
- the need for parents to get involved in public school education
- the inverse effects on the race discussion that CRT is having in our culture
*This discussion represents various viewpoints most of which I agree with but are obviously not identical to my own