To keep yourself on the path you want to be, beginning on January 1st – take 52 pieces of paper and write down specific goals or intentions. They can be fun or practical. Fold them up in a jar and choose one each week – and then DO IT.
1. Do 20 jumping jacks each day.
2. Buy a stranger’s coffee for them.
3. Take a bubble bath.
4. Organize my kitchen cupboards.
5. Look myself in the mirror and tell myself how beautiful I am.
6. Make an appointment with a financial expert.
You get the point. Just remember that a goal without a plan is just a wish.