Stop feeling stuck! Early in the morning on February 10th, we will experience the New Moon, or Dark Moon, in Aquarius. The few days previous to this moon you may have felt as if your life path was lost and flooded over and the more that you attempted to find it, the more you felt like you were bailing water! This New Moon will take some action on your part. Remember the last time you experienced rejection and felt as if you couldn’t even move, but then something fabulous happened and you wondered why you were acting like a lovesick teenager? Well, from February 7th until the 10th you may have felt just like that. I wish I could tell you that this New Moon offers you a fresh start, but it doesn’t, that is unless you take the action to make it so.
The week before this New Moon lent itself to many concerns over family’s health, lack of self-care stress and financial situations that made many feel super emotional. Remember that tomorrow is another day. You can only do as much as you can. You are human and not super-human. Take some time during this New Moon, even if just 15 minutes and journal, or take some deep breathes, or maybe take a bubble path. Focus on what you need and want to happen and let go of the worry surrounding you only magnetizing what you DON’T want. This is also a great Moon to go shopping and try a new style! And seeing that it is a Moon with regards to NEW BEGINNINGS, it is a great time for you to attend a matchmaking event, allow your friend to set you up on a blind date or just hang out in a social environment, and dolling yourself up.
Here are some good exercises for you to do after the 4:22 PM EST New Moon! It is important for you to wait until the the afternoon as the New Moon begins in a Void (which means whatever wishes you make are null if you do them before 4:22 PM EST).
NEW MOON WISHES:
- Each month on the new moon write up a list of 10 wishes. It can be anything from romance to finances and anything in between.
- Don’t write more than 10 wishes AND handwrite (don’t type, it makes it more personable).
- Try to make your wish list within the first eight hours of the new moon, and not when the moon is void because your wishes become null and void.
- If you miss the first eight hours, you can still make your wish list within the first 48 hours of the new moon.
Writing an Abundance Check is an exercise you can use to create more abundance in your life and the check is to be written within 24 hours of each New Moon.
- On your check where it says “Pay to,” write your name.
- On the same line where you would fill in a dollar amount write “Paid in full.”
- On the next line where you would write out a dollar amount, write “Paid in full.” [Some say it works better if you don’t add the squiggly line.]
- On the signature line, sign your check: “The Law of Abundance”
- If you don’t have checks, or don’t; want to waste one, you can simply create a handwritten one.
- It is not necessary to put a date on the check (although I do). DO NOT write a specific dollar amount on the check. Then put the check away in a safe place and forget about it. You might even want to burn it on the Full Moon (I will get to that on the next Full Moon).
- Allow the Universe to take over from there. Yep, that silly control thing. Let it go!
NEW MOON AFFIRMATION:
The past has no power over me, and the future is mine to write. I am ready to receive new <money, love, fulfillment, etc> into my life now.