Thursday, January 30th at 4:38 p.m. EST brings us the second new moon in one month, called a Super Moon or Black Moon. It is also the Chinese New Year of the HORSE. And this super moon can bring a super you!
Super Moons are thought to bring about crazy weather patterns three days beforehand and three days afterwards (a coincidence on our recent weather patterns?). We are often affected by the moon signs, full and new, and when a Super Moon is involved you can expect that emotions and moods will swing like a pendulum, quicker and harder, and be more raw than normal – both good and bad.
With the day beginning on the Year of the Horse, I thought I would share the Higher Intuitions Oracle HORSE card:
Horse has a powerful message to share with you in regards to your time of transformation and newfound freedom. Sometimes it is easier to just sit in your fuzzy pajamas and hope that life will change, and yet you continue to allow yourself to be shackled away from your true spirit and your soul. However, Horse tells you that it is time to dream big.
It may be time to make changes within your current relationships, whether romantic or platonic, or it could be that you feel stifled by your current career choice. Freedom doesn’t mean that you have to give up your entire life, but, instead, allow yourself to disconnect yourself from the anchors tied around you. It takes courage, but the end result will be a positive one.
With the moon being in the sign of AQUARIUS you will more than likely want to feel free; free from relationships that aren’t working, friendships that are stifled and situations that are making you feel uncomfortable. Over the next couple of days you may feel as if someone or some situation has been strangling you and you will no longer take it.
The POSITIVES (what to embrace during this time):
- Your WITTINESS
- Your CREATIVITY
- Being SOCIAL
- Lending a HELPING HAND
- Pursuing your INVENTIVE ideas
The NEGATIVES (what to avoid during this time):
- Being OVERLY emotional
- Being ANNOYED
- Being STUBBORN
- Being PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE
Soul Work during this time:
- Look at ways to improve your life
- Look at ways to improve your social circle
- Sign up for a class/gym/organization
- Look at ways to improve your work/career
- Start a journal (helps with opening up communication)
- Take your New Year Resolutions/Intentions and give it an oomph
NEW MOON WISHES:
- Each month on the new moon write up a list of 10 wishes. It can be anything from romance to finances and anything in between.
- Don’t write more than 10 wishes AND handwrite (don’t type, it makes it more personable).
- Try to make your wish list within the first eight hours of the new moon, and not when the moon is void because your wishes become null and void.
- If you miss the first eight hours, you can still make your wish list within the first 48 hours of the new moon.
NEW MOON ABUNDANCE:
- Writing an Abundance Check is an exercise you can use to create more abundance in your life and the check is to be written within 24 hours of each New Moon.
- On your check where it says “Pay to,” write your name.
- On the same line where you would fill in a dollar amount write “Paid in full.”
- On the next line where you would write out a dollar amount, write “Paid in full.” [Some say it works better if you don't add the squiggly line.]
- On the signature line, sign your check: “The Law of Abundance”
- If you don’t have checks, or don’t; want to waste one, you can simply create a handwritten one.
- It is not necessary to put a date on the check (although I do). DO NOT write a specific dollar amount on the check. Then put the check away in a safe place and forget about it. You might even want to burn it on the Full Moon (I will get to that on the next Full Moon).
- Allow the Universe to take over from there. Yep, that silly control thing. Let it go!
NEW MOON AFFIRMATION:
The past has no power over me, and the future is mine to write. I am ready to receive new <money, love, fulfillment, etc> into my life now.
Kristy Robinett is a psychic medium and author whose involvement with the paranormal began at the age of three when she began playing and communicating with spirits, labeled imaginary friends by her parents, which was totally unacceptable. Kristy specializes in bringing humor to what most fear and inspires all ages to ignite the light within them so that the fire of inspiration continues on. It’s Kristy’s down to earth style, honesty, sense of humor and warmth that makes her a sought out coach and speaker. Kristy has worked with a number of paranormal teams throughout the United States on paranormal cases, along with law enforcement as a psychic detective and psychic profiler.
Kristy teaches psychic development and paranormal investigating at local colleges, lectures across the country and is a regular on several radio stations around the USA (Detroit’s #1 Station – WDVD 96.3 and Oklahoma’s KISS FM) and was honored to be a guest on Coast to Coast with George Noory. She’s had several television appearances, including Fox News, ABC News and The Ricki Lake Show and is also the author of Higher Intuitions Oracle, Ghosts of Southeast Michigan and Michigan’s Haunted Legends and Lore (Schiffer Publishing) and Messenger Between Worlds (Llewellyn Worldwide). Kristy will also be appearing on the Investigation Discovery network Winter of 2014 on a series of police cases she worked on.
You can visit her online at KristyRobinett.com, facebook.com/kristyrobinett, or Twitter – @kristyrobinett.