If you’ve felt on edge the last few days, you might want to blame it on the moon; the upcoming New Moon, that is. Monday, August 25th at 10:13 a.m. EST we welcome in the New Moon which is in the sign of Virgo. This energy affects everyone, not just those born under the Virgo sign. The New Moon is it a good time for beginnings. Create intentions for how you want to feel this month and begin any projects. The work you do in the first quarter of the moon will set the course for the rest of your month. Listen to the whispers of your heart.
What to watch for during the next couple days:
- Virgos tend to be perfectionists and so this energy very well may bring out some frustration.
- Virgos are service oriented and are naturally helpful and so you might feel a burst of energy.
- Security and loyalty is important during this time.
- Lack of communication is often felt during this time – as if Mercury Retrograde has once again reared its ugly head.
- You and others may very well be more sarcastic, which could lead to misunderstandings.
- Since this moon is in Virgo, you may feel frustrated, stressed and you may second guess yourself. It would do you good to push that aside.
- This is a good couple days to clean the house, declutter the closets and most of all wash the cobwebs from your wishes and dreams.
1. Hand write 10 wishes down in a journal.
2. New Moon Check – within 24 hours after a New Moon – take a check (or print one out on the computer) and write your name on the Pay To line. In the little box on the same line where you would fill in a dollar amount write “Paid in full.” On the line underneath your name, where you would write out a dollar amount, write “Paid in full.” Don’t put the squiggly line after it – some say this takes away from the wish. Sign the check: “The Law of Abundance” Under the signature line, write “Thank You” or “So Be It” or whatever gratitude you feel. Leave the date blank. Put it in a safe place and forget about it. The Universe will take it from there. I keep in in my journal and staple it to my wishes/dreams. Some people like to sign the back of the check as if you are cashing it in.
Believe, Kristy Robinett
Kristy Robinett is a professional psychic medium, and has appeared on ID Network’s Restless Souls, Fox News, ABC News, The Ricki Lake Show, and Coast to Coast with George Noory. In addition to giving readings, lecturing, and teaching workshops, she uses her psychic skills to assist with police investigations. She is also the author of Forevermore-Guided in Spirit by Edgar Allan Poe, Messenger Between Worlds: True Stories from a Psychic Medium, Ghosts of Southeast Michigan, Higher Intuitions Oracle and Michigan’s Haunted Legends and Lore. Robinett lives in Detroit, Michigan. Visit her online at www.kristyrobinett.com
The Raven Flies Again – 10.7.14