They say the way to a person’s heart is through their stomach—but what about their other senses? Here are a few “sensible” suggestions on showing your loved ones how much you care.
▪ Sight: Take extra care with your appearance, tidy up the house, and don’t forget to smile!
▪ Touch: Washing dishes together, holding hands on a walk, and kisses are wonderful ways to re-connect with your loved one.
▪ Smell: Be it food, perfume or incense at church, the good smells in life remind us to keep a wafting sense of wonder.
▪ Taste: The nourishment of the body is as important as the nourishment of the soul. We become what we eat! Feed your loved ones well so that they can relish their journey through life.
▪ Hear: Say “I love you” to your beloveds, and mean it. Tell others of your love, and share your joy!
I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall
continually be in my mouth. (Psalm 34:1)
Lord, You are the creator of all. You made us out of love,
for love. Renew Your love within us for the glory of the