You are invited to add your voice as 200+ business, church, and academic leaders convene at the Faith@Work Summit in Boston, October 24-25, 2014 to consider and discuss the progress of the movement as well as what still needs to be done.
The Summit will include 20 Faith@Work talks focusing on key topics by leading thinkers and practitioners on the front lines. Speakers include six pastors, six parachurch leaders, seven business leaders, and eight academics, many with dual experience in both business and church.
The heart of Summit will be five Working Groups that will convene to create an agenda going forward and to ask God to take the Faith@Work movement to the next level through five key avenues of influence:
- Churches: pastors and congregations
- Workplace Disciples: individual workers in various professions and specialties
- Marketplace Fellowships: marketplace ministry organizations and initiatives
- Seminaries and Bible Schools: faculty, students, alumni and administrators
- Universities: faculty, students, alumni and administrators
This is a working conference, not a celebrity or performance-oriented event. All speakers, leaders, and organizers are donating their time and effort. We welcome and encourage every voice in attendance to help shape our understanding and agenda going forward.
You will not want to miss this historic gathering convened by
- Mockler Center for Faith & Ethics in the Workplace at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary
- Center for Faith & Work at LeTourneau University
- Center for Integrity in Business at Seattle Pacific University
- Oikonomia Network at the Kern Family Foundation