I share a lot of fantastic links and such on our social media pages. Here’s a round-up of some of the highlights from November. After I gathered them up, I realized that for some reason they all come in twos this month.
- Two informational posts: Via Not My Mother: A Memoir, “Learn more about why vaginas are incredible here” and practical advice on Witchcraft during pregnancy.
- Two interesting looking new books: The Mindful Way through Pregnancy and Red Medicine: Traditional Indigenous Rites of Birthing and Healing
- Two Pagans reflect on their own pregnancies: Joni Rae at Tales of a Kitchen Witch continues to chronicle her pregnancy: “I can’t magically poof myself into the right shape, and I can’t change how I am. So I am content to just be pregnant.” And Wendy L. Callahan writes about her pregnancy at the PaganSquare.
- Two new websites: Maiden To Mother and The Birth Instinct.
- Finally, I published two essays on the Pregnancy and Birth page at About: Eating the Placenta: One Mom’s Story and Planning a Mother Blessing
Also, at Pagan Families, I wrote about pregnancy loss in a general way and Molly wrote about a profound experience following a miscarriage. Hopefully, we’ll have those posts along with the whole archive of posts imported here soon.