“Life is standing at the edge of an abyss of forgetfulness waiting for the light of the world to be born. This birth needs the wisdom of the feminine, and women must take their place in this time of great potential.”
From The Return of the Feminine and the World Soul by Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee
We have launched a campaign to raise funds for Alchemy scholarships!
Please HELP US by clicking on the link to your right to help us to reach our target of $7,500.
It is time now for women to step into leadership to heal this planet – and you have an opportunity to contribute to that leadership in a tangible way.
You are invited to support a unique gathering called Alchemy: Occupy Your Sacred Self – November 7-10, 2013 in San Francisco – where 200 women representing diverse faiths and spiritual perspectives will explore the amazing potential beyond these questions
- How do we create a global alliance to amplify the faith voices of women at a
time when the world desperately needs their wisdom?
- Can we model a radical experience of sisterhood to transmute limiting paradigms of separation, scarcity, competition and fragmentation?
- How can women create a new global culture where we stand for the greatness in each other, the sacredness of the Earth and every living thing?
Your donation will assure the participation of women who are frequently under-represented in important conversations about women, spirituality and leadership:
- Young women (ages 16-30)
- Indigenous and First Nations women from across North America
- Ethnically, spiritually and culturally diverse women low income women
A donation of any amount would allow us to begin saying ‘yes’ to the many remarkable women leaders facing economic barriers to joining the Alchemy community.
$250 provides one Alchemy registration scholarship.
$7500 supports more than 20 diverse women from across North America.
Alchemy is a project of Women of Spirit and Faith, a non-profit 501.c.3 organization working to nurture the spiritual leadership of women.
If you can’t contribute, that doesn’t mean you can’t help:
- Ask folks to get the word out and make some noise about our campaign.
- Use the Indiegogo share tools!
- Tell you friends about Alchemy: Occupy Your Sacred Self and Women of Spirit and Faith