1. This just in: fetuses have memories. If enough time passes, the personhood of fetuses will be a fact, one demonstrated by science. What will that mean for the pro-choice movement? (Picture: Gray’s Anatomy)
2. Mars Hill Church of Seattle has a cool program going: Redemption Groups. Love the attention they give to reaching lost people. So challenged by it.
3. TheResurgence has a nice series unfolding that features Collin Hansen’s reflections on the young, restless, reformed movement. This one covers Al Mohler and Southern Seminary.
4. From the NYT, tips for taking photos of babies. Just thought you might want to know.
5. President Obama just gave a speech to the N.A.A.C.P. that included a rousing challenge to fellow black Americans to repair their social structures and embrace responsibility.
6. Trevin Wax shares why he took a “blog sabbatical”. Good thoughts.
–Have a great weekend, all.