1. This just in: fetuses have memories. If enough time passes, the personhood of fetuses will be a fact, one demonstrated by science. What will that mean for the pro-choice movement? (Picture: Gray’s Anatomy)
2. Mars Hill Church of Seattle has a cool program going: Redemption Groups. Love the attention they give to reaching lost people. So challenged by it.
3. TheResurgence has a nice series unfolding that features Collin Hansen’s reflections on the young, restless, reformed movement. This one covers Al Mohler and Southern Seminary.
5. President Obama just gave a speech to the N.A.A.C.P. that included a rousing challenge to fellow black Americans to repair their social structures and embrace responsibility.
6. Trevin Wax shares why he took a “blog sabbatical”. Good thoughts.
–Have a great weekend, all.