1. Jonathan Leeman of 9Marks has a great series of posts that discusses how immanence and transcendence relate to various aspects of Christian ministry. It’s way, way deeper than your average deal. Here’s part one; part two; and part three.
3. The Super-Rich are suffering, according to the NYT. Why does it seem like they like this? It’s a good thing to have lots of rich people. Disparity of wealth does not by any means tend to societal harm.
4. This is a noteworthy national religious development: Islamic mosques are increasingly located in formerly Jewish synagogues.
5. Mike Anderson of The Resurgence has notes from the first session of RE:Train in Seattle. Not your typical seminary note-taking–pretty cool stuff.
6. Did you know that the People Growth conference featuring Carson, Jensen, Dever and others has a $59 student/church planter rate? That’s amazing.
–Have a great weekend, all.