10. Phil Snider is on the organizing committee.
9. It’s in Springfield, Missouri, home of the Ozark Hillbilly Medallion.
8. Tripp Fuller will be attempting to save Peter Rollins’s soul.
7. It’s a killer two-day conference for only $89 (though 2/28).
6. It has a happily diverse array of presenters.
5. It’s one of the few conferences that truly integrates academics and pastors.
4. There will be a live Homebrewed Christianity on Friday night, including two new brews.
3. Listen to Matt Gallion tell us how it’s been a “Less Than Great Emergence.”
2. Two words: Barry Taylor
1. Oh, I almost forgot: You get to hear Your Favorite Blogger give the official response to John D. Caputo’s talk, “Can Postmodern Theology Live in the Churches? Perhaps” That’s right! I’m planning to attend the event, and I’ve been asked to respond to Caputo.
So, if you’re into radical theology, postmodern ministry, and the like, get thyself to Springfield!