What he found was mainly walls filled with writing, plus more written materials for you to take home…
…and some indecipherable statements by the museum’s founder…
…all leading him to this list about the message of the museum:
– God created the universe in seven days.
– There was no bad stuff in the world until that dick, Adam, ate an apple.
– Noah’s ark was real, and it’s stuck on top of Mount Ararat… but nobody can find it.
– The Grand Canyon proves that the flood happened.
– Scientists are dumb hypocrites because over the course of global history (all 6,000 years of it), they have had differing opinions on things.
– Carbon dating is bullshit.
– Races and different languages are the result of everyone running away from the Tower of Babel.
– Bats and a couple of other animals have no evidence of evolution in the fossil record, and this proves that intelligent design happened. (Not sure what the bajillions of other fossils prove, though.)
– Darwin was a douche.
– God stuff.
Inexplicably, he also found this:
The post is worth reading, either for a laugh, or to be sucked into a morbid depression. Plus, there are lots more pictures.
HT: Bethany Stolle (who I’m sure wasn’t reading Vice at work)