On Wednesday, April 26, 8:16 am – EDST we welcome the New Moon in the sign of TAURUS. Whether you are astrologically a Taurus or not, you take on the positives and negatives of the Taurus energy. Taurus energy is all about hard work and reliability. This energy takes work, financial situations and life very seriously and puts a lot of pressure on themselves. This energy likes the nicer things in life and will take the extra effort to make sure to afford that. Often practical and pragmatic (sometimes to a fault), Taurus’ just doesn’t play well with stupid people or those who lack common sense. And especially has a lack of tolerance around those who don’t pull their weight. So even though you might not be a Taurus, we embrace the energy of the sign and in turn take on aspects of that sign.
Those who aren’t pulling their weight in your life (romantically, family, work, etc), be cautious of what you say for the next couple days because the Taurus’ pigheadedness and angry outbursts may be channeled and you will push people away and may stir up drama. With regards to romance, jealousy and possessiveness will be the name of the game for the next few days. You might just want to bite your tongue and let the energy blow over.
This moon is good for working on releasing past issues, allowing them to bubble over and letting go – especially aspects that deal with finances, or lack of finances. Feel and release. Think of it from an exercise standpoint. You must first warm up or you may get hurt during the most intense routine. If you don’t allow the cool down, the same can occur. And if you are just going through the warm up and not allowing the actual work out to happen, you don’t get results. Don’t allow yourself to get caught up in the cycle of what isn’t good for you and allowing the past to consume you.
What you may see during the next few days of this New Moon:
- A feeling of anger.
- A new-found confidence.
- More intense weather patterns.
- A feeling that you need to get moving in your life.
- Some anxiety and impatience over where you are and where you want to be.
- People who feel the need to give unwanted advice.
- Visions or dreams.
- People acting more assertive (traffic, lines, at work, etc).
- Pets acting out of sorts.
Here are some good “exercises” for you to do during the New Moon!
NEW MOON WISHES:
- Each month on the new moon write up a list of 10 wishes. It can be anything from romance to finances and anything in between.
- Don’t write more than 10 wishes AND handwrite (don’t type, it makes it more personable.
- Try to make your wish list within the first eight hours of the new moon.
- If you miss the first eight hours, you can still make your wish list within the first 48 hours of the new moon.
NEW MOON ABUNDANCE:
Writing an Abundance Check is an exercise you can use to create more abundance in your life and the check is to be written within 24 hours of each New Moon.
- On your check where it says “Pay to,” write your name.
- On the same line where you would fill in a dollar amount write “Paid in full.”
- On the next line where you would write out a dollar amount, write “Paid in full.” [Some say it works better if you don’t add the squiggly line.]
- On the signature line, sign your check: “The Law of Abundance”
- If you don’t have checks, or don’t; want to waste one, you can simply create a handwritten one.
- It is not necessary to put a date on the check (although I do). DO NOT write a specific dollar amount on the check. Then put the check away in a safe place and forget about it. You might even want to burn it on the Full Moon.
- Allow the Universe to take over from there. Yep, that silly control thing. Let it go!
We create our lives. Never allow astrology or a psychic reading to rule your mood or life and always remember that happy is a conscious chose and a positive attitude helps you see the rainbows through the storms.