Tuesday, January 16th we welcome the first New Moon of 2018 in the astrological sign of Capricorn and you may notice a deep sense of sadness and lack energy. We ended 2016 with a similar energy and history does seem to repeat.
The New Moon rises on January 16, 2018 at 9:17 pm Eastern. This week you may begin questioning your life intentions, those people you surround yourself with – friends, co-workers, work, spouse, etc and wonder where you are going as this energy may feel as if your GPS stopped working.
The best way to work your way out of this somberness is to look at your dreams, aspirations, and how you want your life to look like and then make small goals. The Capricorn moon is all about saying -“I chose that and I can choose something else”, rather than moping and pouting about what hasn’t happened.
Have you ever put your high beams while it was foggy? Instead of helping you see, it causes a glare and compromises your sight. Monday begins with a bit of mist and fury. There’s a level of trust that you will know how to navigate the roads by focusing on the stars so you don’t crash into your past or go head to head with your made up monsters.
This is a super time for you to look over your goals, your resolutions and intentions and spend time thinking and meditating on new beginnings rather than what hasn’t been working for you. So, don’t beat yourself up if you were going to organize your sock drawer and instead caught up on your favorite television episodes – there is still time to make a magical transformation!
Tummy issues, lack of energy, and anxiety seem to be an issue for the next couple days, which might make it all the harder for you to feel like creating a vision.
It’s time to make your new moon check, write out your wishes and lift the burdens off of your shoulders and stop waiting for someone else to fix you. You are the dream catcher and
NEW MOON WISHES:
- Each month on the new moon write up a list of 10 wishes. It can be anything from romance to finances and anything in between.
- Don’t write more than 10 wishes AND handwrite (don’t type, it makes it more personable).
- Try to make your wish list within the first eight hours of the new moon, and not when the moon is void because your wishes become null and void.
- On your check where it says “Pay to,” write your name.
- On the same line where you would fill in a dollar amount write “Paid in full.”
- On the next line where you would write out a dollar amount, write “Paid in full.” [Some say it works better if you don’t add the squiggly line.]
- On the signature line, sign your check: “The Law of Abundance”
- If you don’t have checks, or don’t; want to waste one, you can simply create a handwritten one.
- It is not necessary to put a date on the check (although I do). DO NOT write a specific dollar amount on the check. Then put the check away in a safe place and forget about it. You might even want to burn it on the Full Moon.
- Allow the Universe to take over from there.