Happy New Moon! The Moon is in Libra, which makes it the best time to set goals, look at moving, organizing, begin a new job, find creative undertakings, discover new romance (or relighting the flame on a current), or anything else that you want to bring into your life. This is a time to have self-confidence and go after what calls to you – taking chances, having faith and believing! It is best to write out your wishes and do your check AFTER 11:46 PM EST, October 8th (it is best within 8 hours after).
What to look for in this LIBRA NEW MOON:
- Look at your sense of life balance. What is making you feel ‘off’?
- If you aren’t feeling well, make an appointment with a doctor and don’t put it off. New and Full Moons seem to put a spotlight on health issues.
- If your marriage or love relationship has been suffering, it is time to take time out to have some honest talk – one on one.
- An over-abundance of neediness may be thrown your way. Be careful to not get involved in the drama or act as a mediator. Not right now.
- This moon is not about being a martyr and allowing everybody else to distract you, instead the next few days is about FOCUS and building your life and taking steps towards your dreams and aspirations.
- A need for fairness and justice, but that isn’t always life, right <unfortunately>? If someone cuts you off in traffic, instead of taking matters in your own hand -just let it go. You will want to be an enforcer, but it isn’t needed – allow the Universe to do it instead.
- There are karmic lessons that you will be showered with this moon that will teach you to be assertive and in control.
- Watch your sarcasm and cynicism as it rarely helps in any situation, so be careful of your mood and your mouth
- Each month on the new moon write up a list of 10 wishes. It can be anything from romance to finances and anything in between.
- Don’t write more than 10 wishes AND hand write (don’t type, it makes it more personable).
- Try to make your wish list within the first eight hours of the new moon, and not when the moon is void because your wishes become null and void.
- If you miss the first eight hours, you can still make your wish list within the first 48 hours of the new moon.
– On your check where it says “Pay to,” write your name.
– On the same line where you would fill in a dollar amount write “Paid in full.”
– On the next line where you would write out a dollar amount, write “Paid in full.” [Some say it works better if you don’t add the squiggly line.]
I believe in you,