Happy New Moon! The Moon is in Libra, which makes it the best time to set goals, look at moving, organizing, begin a new job, find creative undertakings, discover new romance (or relighting the flame on a current), or anything else that you want to bring into your life. This is a time to have self-confidence and go after what calls to you – taking chances, having faith and believing! It is best to write out your wishes and do your check AFTER 11:46 PM EST, October 8th (it is best within 8 hours after).
What to look for in this LIBRA NEW MOON:
- Look at your sense of life balance. What is making you feel ‘off’?
- If you aren’t feeling well, make an appointment with a doctor and don’t put it off. New and Full Moons seem to put a spotlight on health issues.
- If your marriage or love relationship has been suffering, it is time to take time out to have some honest talk – one on one.
- An over-abundance of neediness may be thrown your way. Be careful to not get involved in the drama or act as a mediator. Not right now.
- This moon is not about being a martyr and allowing everybody else to distract you, instead the next few days is about FOCUS and building your life and taking steps towards your dreams and aspirations.
- A need for fairness and justice, but that isn’t always life, right <unfortunately>? If someone cuts you off in traffic, instead of taking matters in your own hand -just let it go. You will want to be an enforcer, but it isn’t needed – allow the Universe to do it instead.
- There are karmic lessons that you will be showered with this moon that will teach you to be assertive and in control.
- Watch your sarcasm and cynicism as it rarely helps in any situation, so be careful of your mood and your mouth
Here are some good “exercises” for you to do preferably 8 hours after the beginning of the New Moon.
- Each month on the new moon write up a list of 10 wishes. It can be anything from romance to finances and anything in between.
- Don’t write more than 10 wishes AND hand write (don’t type, it makes it more personable).
- Try to make your wish list within the first eight hours of the new moon, and not when the moon is void because your wishes become null and void.
- If you miss the first eight hours, you can still make your wish list within the first 48 hours of the new moon.
– Writing an Abundance Check is an exercise you can use to create more abundance in your life and the check is to be written within 24 hours of each New Moon.
– On your check where it says “Pay to,” write your name.
– On the same line where you would fill in a dollar amount write “Paid in full.”
– On the next line where you would write out a dollar amount, write “Paid in full.” [Some say it works better if you don’t add the squiggly line.]
I believe in you,