Gemini energy is not complex, it simply craves simple harmony. During this full moon turn your music on loud, start a creative project (or finish one) and be careful of over complicating things. If you interact with the Jekyll & Hyde Gemini personality traits, whether in yourself or those around you, take a step back to see what you haven’t yet learned on emotional control.
Because Gemini rules communication, you might be over analyzing or feeling as if someone or something is out to get you. Be careful of mis-judging scenarios at this time, and instead set your intentions of what you want. You may be beating yourself up for what you haven’t or have done in the past. Regrets shouldn’t bind you to the past, but instead help you create a beautiful now and future with lessons learned. This moon is great for starting over without past expectations. Manifesting is an amazing tool – do you believe in yourself? Do you believe you are deserving? This energy is an awakening to help set your intentions for 2020.
2. Refocus – Stop focusing on being a single mom, or not having enough (money, love, respect, etc). Put your focus on what you do want.
3. Reflect on what went wrong. Sometimes it is easier to see the wrongs and not the rights. Now do the opposite.
4. Remember that you are the source of your thinking. You are the source of your behavior. There are no strings attached to you!
5. You are the writer of your story. Nobody else is unless you allow it to happen. Take your life pen back and begin writing!
6. Rejuvenate and stop beating yourself up. How are you supposed to heal your bruises if you are keeping the battle going? Cuddle on the couch with the softest blanket, and a good book or movie. Splurge and go get a manicure or massage (there are tons of Groupon types of deals that can help with budget this in).
7. Reconnect with who you are. Not sure who that is – that is the beginning of reconnecting.
I believe in you,