In our new world right now, where we are to keep a social distancing (a newly coined phrase), the last couple days I’ve just been singing all the songs that have song titles with “Touch” in them. Being a touchy feely type of a person, this is painful. I like my hugs. I like to give hugs. I get that we must stay safe, so, I’ve decided I’ll curtsy or bow (not a fan of elbow bumps either since people are coughing into their elbows). But for now, let’s review the “touchy” songs for your next Spotify playlist that are my favorites.
- Human Touch by Bruce Springsteen
- Out of Touch by Hall & Oates
- Everything You Touch by Smokey Robinson
- Touch and Go by The Cars
Reach Out and Touch (Somebody’s Hand) by The Temptations
Touch by Sarah McLachlan
- Invisible Touch by Genesis
- I Have the Touch by Peter Gabriel
- Sometime When We Touch by Dan Hill
- Do You Wanna Touch Me? (Oh Yeah!) by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
What is your favorite song with “Touch” in the title or lyric?
Stay safe, friends.