Below is an abbreviated list of books, articles, and other things I’ve written. I hope you enjoy!
Books & Chapters
- Vision of the Triune God: Reading Revelation through the Father, Son, and Spirit (B&H Academic, 2020).
- “Revelation,” in The Gospel Project: The God Who Makes All Things New (LifeWay Christian Resources, 2018).
- They Spoke of Me: How Jesus Unlocks the Old Testament (Rainer, 2017).
- Echoes of the Reformation: 5 Truths that Shape the Christian Life (The Gospel Coalition/LifeWay Christian Resources, 2017).
- D. A. Horton with Brandon D. Smith, Letters of the Revelation: To the One Who Conquers (LifeWay Christian Resources, 2017).
- Rooted: Theology for Growing Christians (Rainer, 2016).
- “Immature Manhood and the Hope for Something Better,” in Designed for Joy: How the Gospel Impacts Men and Women, Identity and Practice, Owen Strachan and Jonathan Parnell, eds. (Crossway, 2015).
- Make, Mature, Multiply: Becoming Fully-Formed Disciples of Jesus, Brandon D. Smith, ed. (GCD Books, 2014).
Selected Work Online
- The Center for Baptist Renewal
- The Gospel Coalition
- First Things
- Desiring God
- Christianity Today
- The Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission
- For the Church
Selected Work in Journals
- “The Identification of Jesus with YHWH in the Book of Revelation,” Criswell Theological Review vol. 14, no. 1 (2016).
- “William Webb’s Redemptive-Movement Hermeneutic: Some Considerations and Concerns,” Journal for Biblical Manhood and Womanhood vol. 20, no. 2 (2015).
- “52,000 Immigrants and the Call to Love Outsiders,” with Barry Creamer, TEXAN Digital no. 34 (2014).