“You Lost the Election. What are YOUR next 4 years going to be like?
No matter who is President, my choices will determine whether the next four years are the best years of my life.
- I am going to become more emotionally mature.
- I am going to grow closer to my spouse rather than drifting apart by being more vulnerable and patient.
- I am going to develop a closer bond with my kids by being the calm, authoritative leader they can trust.
- I am going to revel in the boundless love and mercy of a caring God who I’m getting to know better each day.
- I am going to serve and help more people in need than ever before.
- I am going to grow in wisdom and knowledge.
- I am going to create a more dynamic organization that changes generations of families.
- I am going to deal with those dark places in my soul and those blind spots that keep me from having healthier relationships with family and friends.
- I am going to be grateful for the unexpected surprises, both good and bad, that cause me to grow.
- I am going to make the next four years a time of caring for myself, for my family and for others like never before.
I am praying that today is a take-charge kind of day, where we press on, loving the Lord and our families to the fullest measure. Our love will then spill over to our communities and the rest of the world. Forward progress starts with our own steps.