On the podcast, I took questions from some of you and promised to answer them.
The episode is available. It’s episode #85.
I did my best at answering the questions in all seriousness and candor. However, as is my custom, the episode is sprinkled with a good dose of comic relief.
So . . . if you don’t have a sense of humor, then put your coffee cup down right now, walk away from your computer or smart phone, and forget that you ever read this post.
Here’s a sampling of some of the questions. There were many more that I answered.
Note that I have never before discussed my views on the last question . . . until now.
1. what do you think of personal spiritual mentoring and discipleship. And do you do any mentoring?
2. how do you handle attacks, misunderstandings, and offenses from others?
3. what do you mean by turning to the Lord?
4. what model of church do you see being the most successful in the next decade?
5. who has influenced you in the area of how to live by the indwelling life of Christ, both theologically and practically?
6. how would you share the gospel with someone who has been hurt by religion?
7. Christians are divided on the issue of homosexuality. What is your view?
You can listen to the episode in any of the following ways:
PODCAST ARCHIVES – click here to see the complete list of episodes on one page.