In this week’s video blog, I give five easy steps for parents to follow to ruin their children’s free time. Whether it’s an unexpected snow day, spring break, summer vacation or a Saturday, we can make sure our kids have highly structured, educational time not to themselves. Plus I include how NOT to ruin your child’s free time.
- Make everything about education.
- Be involved. Be very involved.
- Curb those free-range tendencies.
- Become their cruise director.
- Let their imaginations atrophy.
By following these simple steps, you, too, can wreck your child’s free moments every time.