Full Moons act as a mirror to your soul. It is as if all the emotional junk that you thought you buried in the attic and the basement and thrown in your emotional trunk has resurfaced. Those that have already done the emotional work, will find Full Moons easy and comfortable. But those still hiding from themselves and their past, might feel emotional and sad.
Sometimes you aren’t even aware that there is still sludge leftover from the past until a Full Moon arises and makes you look. Maybe you were avoiding on purpose or maybe you became so used to avoiding, no matter, this is a wonderful time for you to clean out the emotional soul clutter and de-junk.
This is a great time for you to look over your New Moon wishes and re-affirm what you want, and throw away what you don’t!
- Write on a piece of a paper all the things that you want OUT of our your life.
- Take that piece of paper and burn it (or rip it up), requesting the elimination of it.
- Feel and see what you don’t want in your life leaving with the smoke (or with each rip).
- Then request what you want to replace it.
- Thank the moon/God/angels/Goddess, etc.
- If you are looking at eliminating debt from your life, you can be generic and write DEBT or CITIBANK CREDIT CARD.
- Burn that piece of paper (or rip it up).
- Then request wealth or extra income to come into your life.
- Thank the moon/God/angels, Goddess, etc.
You can do this with anything – love, job, health, etc. and it is best to do this when the Full Moon is most volatile (all day on Wednesday and on Thursday until 8 p.m. EST). Friday the moon begins to calm, but there may be excess emotions left over.
This is a great time to put your crystals out overnight to re-program them.
This moon is great for working on relationships, or ending relationships – whatever will bring the most balance to your life.
Kristy Robinett is a professional psychic medium and author who began speaking with spirits at the age of three. After working in corporate life for several years, she opened her business twenty minutes from Detroit and is now an acclaimed Psychic Medium, Intuitive Consultant and Psychic Detective, donating her time assisting law enforcement agencies. She also performs psychic home inspections for home buyers, haunted house investigations, lecturer at special events, and owner of Haunted Hideaways where she gives participants an up close and paranormal experience, and is the confidante and psychic for many celebrities.
To make an appointment visit her at www.kristyrobinett.com.