The fiery full harvest moon graces us in the astrological sign of Aries on Thursday, October 5th at 2:40 PM (Eastern Time).
Aries is the first sign of the zodiac, and is a spunky sign. During this phase you will more than likely feel braver than you have in a long time. This is the time to take thought out chances and risks that will help you create more independence in your life. Remember that thoughts create things, so even the smallest change can make a huge shift.
NOW is the TIME:
Do: Feel the anger and express it even if writing it down and throwing it out.
Don’t: Point fingers and blame to everybody and anybody.
Do: Speak up.
Don’t: Say quiet.
Do: Take action in all aspects of your life.
Don’t: Just sit and wait for someone to do this and that for you. It won’t happen.
Do: Make decisions and follow through on them. This is not the time to be passive.
Don’t: Delay on decisions.
Do: Practice being brave and courageous. Even with little things.
Don’t: Stay quiet. This is not the time to be passive.
Do: Face your fears and express them to people around you, but most of all yourself.
Don’t: Run away from the shadows.
- So if you are in a relationship that has been stagnant, now is the time to take a chance and talk about it.
- If you have heard that a friend or family member is upset with you, now is the time to talk to them.
- If you want a promotion or a raise, now is the time to ask for it.
- If you want a new job, maybe even in a new field, now is the time apply.
- If you want to start school but have been afraid, now is the time to sign up.
- If you have wanted to have a baby, now is the time to start that planning.
- If you want to end a relationship, now is the time to communicate that.
- Whatever you have been suppressing and keeping hidden in your heart and soul, now is the time to speak it.
The harvest moon helps you obtain all the hard work you’ve put in through this year. You are deserving. You are worthy. I believe in you.
Kristy Robinett (Michigan) is a revolutionary psychic medium, international author, and inspirational speaker. In addition to giving readings and teaching workshops, she uses her psychic skills to assist with police investigations. Kristy lectures across the country and is a frequent media commentator, appearing on the ID Channel’s Restless Souls, Fox News, ABC News, Coast to Coast, and more. Kristy Robinett is also the author of several books, including Tails from the Afterlife: Stories of Signs, Messages, and Inspiration from your Companion Animals (Llewellyn, March 2018); Messages From a Wonderful Afterlife: Signs Loved Ones Send from Beyond; It’s a Wonderful Afterlife: Inspiring True Stories from a Psychic Medium; Forevermore: Guided in Spirit by Edgar Allan Poe; Messenger Between Worlds: True Stories from a Psychic Medium; Higher Intuitions Oracle; Ghosts of Southeast Michigan; and Michigan’s Haunted Legends and Lore.Visit her online at KristyRobinett.com.