1. Peregrin @ Magic of the Ordinary rants about spiritual identity: ceremonial magicians, Neopagans, Buddhists, and Christians.
2. B. T. Newberg @ Humanistic Paganism announces the online publication of his collaborative project with Celtic polytheist Drew Jacob and Voudun priest Urban Haas, called “Encounters in Nature”
3. Teo Bishop @ Bishop in the Grove talks about ChristoPaganism
4. Star Foster @ Pantheon defends her decision to seek initiation in a traditionalist Wiccan coven
5. Tyromanteia writes about Psychological Magic in the O.G.D.
6. Hystery @ Plainly Pagan wonders if the blog name should be changed to eliminate the “Pagan”
Thank you for sharing the link to my post on ChristoPaganism. It was nice surprise to see the ping from your site. I look forward to reading through your writing!
Bright blessings, Teo
Oh… And spell check is ghastly. My name is always given the treatment!