Her work has appeared in Datura, Jabberwocky, Lilith Queen of the Desert, Witches and Pagans, Moon Milk Review, A Mantle of Stars, and her blog, The Consequence of Chance. Her poem series The Sophia Leaves Text Messages was published as an artist’s book by Papaveria Press.
Stay in touch! Like Patheos Pagan on Facebook:
GET PATHEOS NEWSLETTERS
Sign up for free newsletters and special offers
About the Author
Sara Amis (RSS) writes fiction, poetry, non-fiction, and rants. She is a Faery initiate who kicks it old-school and has many opinions.
Trending at Patheos Pagan
- The Goddess Hreda and the Month of March (Heathen at Heart)
- The Birth of Artemis (Adamantine Muse)
- The Shekinah - She is the Serpent... (Adamantine Muse)
- Be of the World...It's the Best Part of Witchcraft (Witch on Fire)
- The Other Side of the Hedge: Through the Portal (Agora)
- Shapers, Makers, Builders, Breakers (Messages from Pluto)
- Cycles and Oppression (Nature’s Path)
- The Wisdom of the Forest God – A Pilgrimage into the Woods (John Beckett)