Are you anxious about Brexit, the World, and Everything? I’ll have a guest post up here soon from an actual UK resident that will hopefully assuage your fears. In the meantime, some relevant reading:
If one vote in a modest sized country can bring down the global financial-geopolitical system then that sucker was coming down anyway.
— Matt Stoller (@matthewstoller) June 24, 2016
- UK Referendum on Membership of the European Union: Questions & Answers from Belgium, man, Belgium!
- Britain’s EU Exit: What Comes Next? Don’t Panic
- Boris Johnson: ‘No need for haste’ on pulling UK out of EU Article 50 provides for a 2-year process at minimum
- What’s Next for Britain? Brushing Up on Article 50 maybe a bit quicker than Deep Thought
- Is the EU referendum legally binding? umm. technically no, but really, yes, because…
Official turnout from @ElectoralCommUK: Based on a confirmed electorate of 46,500,001 turnout at the referendum was 72.2%
— Chris Ship (@chrisshipitv) June 24, 2016
- Trump shrugs: ‘Looks like’ EU breakup is on its way umm. No. because:
- The case that Brexit is — and isn’t — the end of the European Project
- Scotland Seeks Independence Again After U.K. ‘Brexit’ Vote Freeeeeeeedom!
- Sinn Féin calls for vote on Irish reunification if UK backs Brexit the disunited Kingdom
- Fact-Checking Brexit: The Conclusion #dontblameMe #ivotedRemain
Meanwhile India is just blown away that you can get Britain to leave by voting
— Bobby Big Wheel (@BobbyBigWheel) June 23, 2016
Still stressed about Brexit? Then let’s listen to some music. The Clash’s Should I Stay or Should I Go seems particularly relevant: