It is hard to believe that it has only been six weeks since folks were invited to participate in the first – and maybe only - offering of the “We Are Presbyterian” Project. Originally meant to be an all day gathering centered on a live webcast, due to limitations of time, energy and technical skills it has been changed to be more of an unveiling of of sorts. There are a great number of things that will keep in mind should I decide to spearhead another round of videos mostly dealing with scheduling and technological limitations, but all-in-all, it has been a good time.
16 videos have been submitted by a diverse group of folks from across the Presbyterian Church (USA), so please carve out some time over the next few weeks and take a listen to the breadth of folks who have offered their voices to “We Are Presbyterian” 2011!
So now on to the show . . . .
- please watch one of the videos below
- leave a comment if you have one
- share on facebook and/or twitter with #wearepcusa
The “We Are Presbyterian” 2011 video line up:
click on any to visit their video page.
- Amy Merchant [watch now]
- Christopher Rehling [watch now]
- Collin Adams [watch now]
- Davie Street Presbyterian Church, Raleigh, NC [watch now]
- Emily Morgan [watch now]
- First Presbyterian Church, Columbus, MS [watch now]
- Immanuel Presbyterian Church, Los Angeles, CA [watch now]
- Kurt Esslinger [watch now]
- Leslie Rodriguez [watch now]
- MaryAnn McKibben Dana [watch now]
- Presbyterians for Earth Care [watch now]
- Ray Bagnuolo [watch now]
- Rhashell Hunter [watch now]
- Rosella McQuain [watch now]
- Sean Chow [watch now]
- Two Friars and a Fool [watch now]
Over the next few weeks, I will be sharing the videos all over the interwebs so the project will have some life for the next few weeks for sure! It would be much appreciated if you would follow us on twitter, like our Facebook Page, retweet, share and comment. Thanks to all who participated in the various stages of this initial offering and, who knows, maybe we’ll give it another try next year.