My friend and Interpreter Foundation colleague Dr. Jeffrey M. Bradshaw passed the following on to me. I’ve posted several reviews of the Noah film previously. Make of this one what you will:
THE TOP 20 REASONS WHY ARONOFSKY’S “NOAH” MOVIE IS SATANIC
by Pastor Billy-Joe Bobby-Bob Matty-Sonny Huckaham
Eastboro Full Gospel Baptist Tabernacle Church, Middlesboro, Kentucky
Special to BlazebartMaxNetDaily.com
1. The first words on screen are: “In the beginning, there was nothing…”
but Genesis 1:1 says “In the beginning God created the heaven and the
Only apostates and heretics like Augustine, John Calvin, John Wesley, and
Matthew Henry cited Genesis 1:1 to support the idea God created out of
nothing (ex nihilo).
2. “God” in the movie is called “Creator”– the politically correct New
Age name for an evil gnostic deity.
3. Adam and Eve glow like light bulbs. This is impossible because Thomas
Edison didn’t invent light bulbs until 1879. Also, showing God’s first
humans as glowing makes a mockery of God’s creation, “for Satan himself is
transformed into an angel of light.” (2 Corinthians 11:14)
4. The female characters have names: Naameh, Ilya, and Na’el. But in the
Bible, except for Eve (short for Evelyn), no women in the world had names
until after the Flood.
5. In the movie, Noah is a tree-hugging environmentalist wacko. He forces
his family to munch rabbit food, rather than chow down on baby back ribs
smothered in Sweet Baby Ray’s barbecue sauce. Aronofsky’s Noah contradicts
God’s clear instruction to “kill and eat” animals in Acts 10:13.
6. Methuselah (Anthony Hopkins) likes to eat berries. But there’s no
mention in the Bible that Methuselah ate anything! Aronofsky is ignoring
Revelation 22:18, which warns of what will happen to anyone who adds to
the Word of God.
7. Genesis 6:15 says the Ark was 300 cubits long, 50 cubits wide and 30
cubits high. But the Ark in the movie was 300 cubits long, 50 cubits wide
and only 29.5 cubits high. So the movie literally “falls short of the
glory of God,” as Romans 3:23 says.
8. In the movie, Noah believed in climate change–a doctrine of demons!
9. Noah had no respect for private property because he snuck into
Tubal-Cain’s camp. Noah, “a preacher of righteousness” (2 Peter 2:5) would
never disobey the governing authorities (Romans 13). The movie’s Noah
acted foolishly, since Tubal-Cain originated the first Stand Your Ground
10. In the movie, Noah said the Creator created animals, each after their
own kind, but the snakes slithering onto the Ark were different species.
11. The Bible says Noah was 600 years old when the floodwaters came on the
earth. But Noah (Russell Crowe) doesn’t look a day over 55.
12. When Noah tells his lineage, from Adam to himself, he doesn’t quote
from the King James Version– the only true Bible, since its text was
written with the finger of God.
13. Jesus isn’t mentioned even once in the movie, even though “all things
were created by him” (Colossians 1:16)
14. In the movie, Noah didn’t handle any snakes or drink any poison, which
is what all true Christians are commanded to do: “They shall take up
serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them…”
15. The fallen angels (The Watchers) repent and say silly things such as
“My Creator, forgive me!” and are given permission to return to heaven.
God would never allow that.
16. Smoke is spread all through the Ark to keep the animals in a deep
sleep. The smoke was probably made from burning highly concentrated
marijuana. So Noah corrupts God’s innocent creatures by getting them
stoned with one of the devil’s favorite drugs.
17. The dove close-ups were obviously computer generated. So Matthew
Libatique, the film’s director of photography, is lying when he said they
were real doves–just another typical Hollywood deception.
18. After the Flood, Noah is a selfish sluggard who won’t share his wine.
19. God said in Genesis 9:13: “I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it
will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth.” But the
rainbow that appears in the movie is a double rainbow–a symbol of the Gay
20. In the movie’s closing credits, the chronology of Noah’s son
Ham–which leads directly to his descendant, Answers in Genesis president
Ken Ham–is deliberately left out. What an insult to such a godly servant
of the Lord.
Posted from Santa Clarita, California