Just when you think you can’t take another “flash mob,” along comes something wonderful

Surely, the classiest and most elegant flash mob ever.  A thing of surprising joy and wonder, too.

This happened on a train in Copenhagen. And I just loved it.  I think you will, too.

YouTube Preview Image

Comments

1. Win Nelson says:

I loved it and showed it to my sister and she did, too! Thank you, Deacon Greg!

2. LOVED LOVED LOVED IT!!

3. Fear not, we can take it! I will never get tired of these kinds of videos :)

4. Regina Faighes says:

That was sublime! Thank you so much for sharing this Deacon Greg. It made my day! :-)

5. I agree it is the “classiest”. Thanks for sharing.

6. I recognized it immediately from “Soylent Green.” Beautiful! Classical music is, well, classy!

7. Thank you Amy for identifying it. It was a lovely piece. Somehow I doubt that would happen on the New York City subway. ;)

8. Shamrock says:

Beautiful! And Manny, have faith! It could happen in NYC…someone(s) just need to make
    it happen!

9. Notgiven says:

Gave me goosebumps! Wonderful! On top of that they have the best ice cream in Copenhagen! Nice people, too. Nice little church with a spiral steeple you can climb to the top of…on the outside of the steeple! Ah, memories!

10. LOL, I guess it could. :D

11. Joyous in Jesus Christ says:

This made me smile from ear to ear. All beauty points to God. Glory to Jesus Christ.

12. Regina Faighes says:

Manny: In case you want to listen to this on your iPod while you are riding the subway, it is “Peer Gynt” Suite No.1, Op. 46, “Morning,” by the Norwegian composer, Edvard Grieg. :-)

13. Thank you for sharing, it was wonderful.

14. Tony de New York says:

Exquisite!

15. Music has the power to unite and break down barriers of hate, prejudice, and violence. This is a wonderful reminder that there is still hope for the world.

16. Classy!

17. Wonderful!

18. Isn’t it AMAZING what Beauty does to the soul? Did you see anybody NOT smiling?
    God’s presence shows up everywhere!
    Thank you for posting this for the world to see!

19. Ah, I’ve heard that, actually heard it performed live at the Philharmonic a couple of years ago. No wonder it sounded familiar. Thank you.

20. Thanks, Deacon Greg! That was beautiful!

21. the train CITY PASS in JERUSALEM pass every 10 minutes in front of our home .
    The dream is to have this harmony the music in our train City Pass where Jews,Christian and muslim inside the train.
    Jerusalem with the music will hear will see through the music that we are all HUMAN and we have One Father.

22. Great, I have heard music on the N.Y. subways but not like this. More of a rock kind, they did go from car to car. Enjoyable.

Trackbacks

1. [...] two microports glued to the ceiling and one stereo mic in the middle of everything. Spotted by Deacon Greg.Some random thoughts or bits of information are worthy of sharing but don’t warrant their own [...]

2. [...] Just when you think you can’t take another flash mob…(patheos.com) [...]