“We are all one under the Sun”
June 27, Saturday – noon to 10 pm
Bath House Cultural Center building & grounds
521 E. Lawther, Dallas, TX 75218 ~ off Northcliff & Buckner Blvd.
festival info: http://www.earthrhythms.org/ ~ 214-261-5599
Earth Rhythms is proud to announce the return of Summer SolstiCelebration, the popular White Rock Lake tradition, after a hiatus of five years. The event captures the rising optimism and cooperation of our time with its unique array of activities.
• The Sun and Earth we share is celebrated in two summer ceremonies: an Egyptian solar ritual at noon and a sunset seasonal circle. A Living Peace Sun event concludes the festival.
• Tent villages of eclectic and hand-crafted wares beneath the shoreline trees, plus unique holistic and metaphysic vendors, offer roving entertainment and buskers’ circles for eclectic free-show opportunities.
• A Stone Circle Stage beneath the live oaks hosts unique performances and activities, including a Cirque de SolstiCelebration and a sunset drum and dance circle.
• A labyrinth walk allows a moment of reflection. A Peace Zone showcases peace between people and peace within.
• A Gaia altar facilitates a connection to the Sun and Earth. A summer art installation challenges perceptions.
• A Chill Zone on the back porch has misters and fans to keep everyone comfortable, plus cold beverages, snacks and free cold water
• Inside the Bath House are live shows of consciousness raising music and a live art/music demonstration, plus a vegetarian café, henna tattoos and more.
Earth Rhythms has been the North Texas leader in seasonal celebrations for over 16 years, gaining national attention and recognition for their work. They have been heralded for their ability to find the highest common denominators that unite people and creating events around those concepts. More info at http://www.earthrhythms.org/ or call 214-261-5599.