- WHY ARE CHRISTIAN CRITICS SO FOND OF CINDERELLA MAN?
I don’t get it. The film is such a calculated crowdpleaser, and so focused on self-reliance, while Christian faith is only acknowledged… not affirmed. There’s nothing truly challenging, revealing, or surprising about the story. Sure, it’s technically well-executed, but really… what does the film do for the soul?
- IS IT THE BEST BATMAN EVER? OR NOT?
Critics who don’t like it had better watch their backs…
I’m very surprised that mainstream critics aren’t falling over each other in a rush to praise this superbly acted, thoughtful, unconventionally strong superhero film.
- HOW MUCH IS THAT KILLER CYBORG DOGGIE IN THE WINDOW?
I never thought THIS comic book would become a movie… the bizarre and intriguing We3.
- RADIOHEAD “BREAKS THE SILENCE” ABOUT NEW ALBUM
And yet they say almost nothing about it.
- DO YOU FIND YOURSELF STARING AT THE COLDPLAY ALBUM COVER FOR HOURS?
Stop the madness. Here’s the secret.
- HOW CAN YOU TELL IF A BAND IS DESPERATE FOR ATTENTION?
A) They seize their moment in the spotlight to say they’re better than U2 (Coldplay)
B) They seize their moment in the spotlight to call U2 “wankers.”
- ARE YOU A NARNIAC?Peter Chattaway shakes his head at the thought of Christians “working for free” to promote a “masterpiece” that nobody’s seen yet.