My blogging might be slight this week, due to a pile-up of tasks.
-An interview with Darren Aronofsky, director of Pi, Requiem for a Dream, and The Fountain (which I saw last week).
- Finishing my review of Flags of Our Fathers.
- Working on my review of Babel.
- Writing the review of The Fountain (which is a really wild head-trip of a film).
- My regular full-time job at Seattle Pacific University.
- Beginning my final editing sweep of Through a Screen Darkly in preparation for its January publication.
- A screening of Little Children.
- A screening of The Prestige.
- Locking myself in a hotel room somewhere for three days straight to write chapters 13, 14, and 15 of the sequel to Auralia’s Colors. (What’s it called? Currently I’m torn between Cyndere’s Midnight, Cyndere’s Risk, and Cyndere’s Guardian. Which tickles your fancy?)