Nuclearity has just posted a very special podcast. I had the privilege of contributing to this, but that’s not why I’m linking to it. I was moved as I listened to a wide variety of people share their views on why A Charlie Brown Christmas stands apart as a treasure of holiday storytelling.
Take a few minutes and listen to this remarkable program.
[2013 UPDATE: The recording has been moved to this location.]
The other guests include:
- Robert Short, author of The Gospel According to Peanuts
- CeCe Winans, recording artist
- David Crowder, recording artist
- Article One, recording artists
- Linford Detweiler, recording artist with the group Over the Rhine
- Phil Vischer, animator, author of Me, Myself and Bob
- Steven James and David Thomas, authors of Yup. Nope. Maybe and Does This This Dress Make me Look Fat?
- Carolyn McCulley, author of Did I Kiss Marriage Goodbye?
- Beth Maynard, author of Get up off Your Knees
- Mark Pinsky, author of The Gospel According to Disney
- Don Bluth, animator
- Dick Staub, author of The Culturally Savvy Christian
- Kelly Monroe Kullberg, editor of Finding God at Harvard