If you respond to this, then that cuts down the chance that I win the freebie trip. But if I don’t post it, I’m not helping the Chesterton Society. So I’ll post it:
What a great combination.
Art, History, Faith, Food, and Fellowship.
Time is running out!
- The official deadline for the Chesterton Pilgrimage to Rome has passed
- We have extended the deadline for a few more days to give you a chance to register for this once-in-a-lifetime experience
- To make registration easier, simply contact our office and we will help you fill out the registration form by phone
- You can reach us at 952-831-3096 or email us at email@example.com
- We need 20 registrations by Monday, August 27th in order to go forward with the pilgrimage
Highlights of the Chesterton Rome Pilgrimage, November 12-20
- Walk in the footsteps of G.K. Chesterton and visit many of the sites he visited and wrote about in his book, The Resurrection of Rome
- Visit all of the holy sites of Rome and tour St. Peter’s and the Vatican museum
- Attend the general audience with the Holy Father
- Attend Mass celebrated by His Eminence, Cardinal Raymond Burke and meet him afterwards
- Two day International Chesterton Conference with speakers from England, Italy, and America.
- Visit to Norcia, the birthplace of St. Benedict and his twin sister, St. Scholastica
- Visit the Birra Nursia, the new brewery operated by the Norcia Benedictine Monks!
- Visit the Chesterton School on the Adriatic coast
- Price is $3,699 from JFK
- Please contact us today so we can reserve a spot for you!
This is truly a once-in-a-lifetime trip that will also be Chestertonian in every sense: spiritual, educational, and gastronomical. We will be walking in the footsteps of the martyrs and the saints. ”Moments filled with eternity” in the Eternal City. I am inviting you to join us. Click here for more details on the trip.
Please sign up today!
Help Us Meet the Chesterton Challenge!
Join Us for the Rome Pilgrimage, November 12-20