…and your voice still matters, especially to a Senate that is fearful of a massive popular backlash against their murderous, thieving “health care” monstrosity. A reader writes:
Posted by a friend: “Just got off a healthcare coalition call with Senator Schumer. His message:
1. Grassroots pressure will determine whether this passes.
2. They’re not seeing nearly the response there was to the House bill. That needs to change.
3. It’s make or break this week. Unlikely McConnell will drag this on past next week because he wants to move on to tax cuts.
4. The following Senators are wavering and need to be flooded with contacts. Even though Cruz, Lee and Paul have all come out against the bill it is still important to call and reinforce their votes.”
1. Heller is the most important – NEVADA Phone: 202-224-6244
2. Collins – Maine Phone: (202) 224-2523
3. Murkowski – Alaska Phone: (202)-224-6665
4. Capito – West Virginia Phone: 202-224-6472
5. Cassidy – Louisiana Phone: (202) 224-5824
6. Flake – Arizona P: 202-224-4521
7. Gardner – Colorado Phone: (202) 224-5941
8. Portman – Ohio Phone: 202-224-3353
9. Cruz (yes, that Cruz – he’s facing a tough reelection battle) – Texas Phone: (202) 224-5922
10. Paul – Kentucky Phone: 202-224-4343
11. Lee – Utah Phone: 202-224-5444
12. Sasse – Nebraska Phone: 202-224-4224
Find people who live in those states and impress the urgency of this on them. Those phones need to ring like crazy starting today.
Copy and paste into your Timeline!!
Here’s the thing. You may be thinking, “None of those guys is my Senator.” Doesn’t matter. Call them anyway. If they are flooded with screams of protest, they will still get the clear message that this will doom the GOP in 2018.
You live in a free country (for now). Speak. If not for yourself, then above all for the Least of These. You are helping to save lives.