1. Sometimes The Onion is more on-the-mark than the regular news:
2. But as someone who spent fourteen years in the academic world, this is one of my all-time favorites:
3. And who could forget, “Is the Government Spying Enough on Schizophrenics?”
4. This is more funny-sad than funny-ha-ha, but it is amazing how liberal celebrities circle the wagons when one of their own is accused, because, you know, they’re the good guys.
5. Max Lindenman’s Diary of a Wimpy Catholic blog is a great source for funny commentary, such as this.6. Speaking of Catholics: Heh.