1. Make eye contact with the lady behind the counter at McDonalds. Ask her how her day is going, and thank her for her help.
2. Let someone into traffic in front of you.
3. Put something away for someone else in your house, and thank God for the person to whom it belongs.
4. Wipe the crumbs off the kitchen counter. Without griping.
5. Go through a tollbooth, and pay your toll and the toll of the person in line behind you.
6. Send an old friend an e-mail. Better yet, write him or her a note – slap a stamp on it and mail it old school.7. Carry your neighbor’s garbage cans from the curb to his garage door.
8. Say hello to the people you pass on the street.
9. Give a young mom your place in line at the grocery store.
10. Buy a newspaper from the guy selling them on the street rather than dropping your quarters in a box.
11. Choose to park at the far end of the lot so someone else can have that great space you spotted near the door.
12. Compliment a coworker.
13. Pray for your family members. Tell them you love them. Don’t ask them to take out the garbage for at least a half an hour after you tell them you love them.