Losing ourselves can be a good thing or a bad thing spiritually.
- In the expectations of others in order to find love
- In the supposed glamour of the lives that others live
- In a desire for the things that other people own
- In a self-medicated flight from reality
- In the past
- In the future
These are typically bad for us spiritually.
- In the moment
- In the needs of others
- In the presence of God
- In the pursuit of what Jesus described as the pearl of great price
Are you lost? And if you are, are you lost in all the right ways and in all the right places?