Happy New Moon! The Moon is in Leo, which makes it the best time to set goals, look at moving, organizing, new job, creative undertakings, new romance (or relighting the flame on a current), or anything else that you want to bring into your life. This is a time to have self-confidence and go after what calls to you – taking chances, having faith and believing! It is best to write out your wishes and do your check before 5:45 AM ET July 23rd.
Each one of us carry scars from the past, but it’s all how we display them that hurts or helps us. This New Moon reminds you that it’s okay to be scared and overwhelmed, but be careful to not overthink. You might be trying to please everyone, forgetting that you need to be happy too. This moon reminds you to try to just have faith and not wonder how, what, or why things can get better. Just believe that the mess all around you and the thoughts circling in your heads will be sorted out, it just doesn’t have to be now. And it doesn’t have to be tomorrow either. However, carrying the wounds from the past can damage your ability to actually move forward. This Moon is powerful and can help you push through and find peace, forgiveness, and re-discovering your ROAR. Choosing your thoughts sets a course for your future.
Here are some good “exercises” for you to do after before 5:45 AM ET July 23rd.
NEW MOON WISHES:
- Each month on the new moon write up a list of 10 wishes. It can be anything from romance to finances and anything in between.
- Don’t write more than 10 wishes AND hand write (don’t type, it makes it more personable).
- Try to make your wish list within the first eight hours of the new moon, and not when the moon is void because your wishes become null and void.
- If you miss the first eight hours, you can still make your wish list within the first 48 hours of the new moon.
NEW MOON ABUNDANCE:
Writing an Abundance Check is an exercise you can use to create more abundance in your life and the check is to be written within 24 hours of each New Moon.
- On your check where it says “Pay to,” write your name.
- On the same line where you would fill in a dollar amount write “Paid in full.”
- On the next line where you would write out a dollar amount, write “Paid in full.” [Some say it works better if you don’t add the squiggly line.]
- On the signature line, sign your check: “The Law of Abundance”
- If you don’t have checks, or don’t; want to waste one, you can simply create a handwritten one.
- It is not necessary to put a date on the check (although I do). DO NOT write a specific dollar amount on the check. Then put the check away in a safe place and forget about it. You might even want to burn it on the Full Moon (I will get to that on the next Full Moon).
- Allow the Universe to take over from there.