The last month has been filled with a lot of releasing of the past, and setting new intentions. This New Moon in Aquarius spotlights more of the same and tells you to stop the talk and start walking the walk.
So if you’ve been emotional, and your path has felt lost or flooded over, it’s time to work on bailing yourself out instead of waiting for someone to help you out. This New Moon will take some action on your part. Remember the last time you experienced rejection and felt as if you couldn’t even move, but then something fabulous happened and you wondered why you were acting like a lovesick teenager? That’s the crazy energy. I wish I could tell you that this New Moon offers you a fresh start, but it doesn’t, that is unless you take the action to make it so.
The week before this New Moon lent itself to many concerns over health, lack of self-care stress and financial situations that made many feel super emotional. Remember that you can only do as much as you can. You are human and not super-human. Take some time during this New Moon FOR SELF-CARE, even if just 15 minutes and journal, or take some deep breathes, or maybe take a bubble path. Focus on what you need and want to happen and let go of the worry surrounding you only magnetizing what you DON’T want. Seeing that it is a Moon with regards to NEW BEGINNINGS, it is a great time for you to attend a matchmaking event, allow your friend to set you up on a blind date or just hang out in a social environment. This energy is also all about COMMUNICATION and staying OPEN.
Here are some exercises for you to do, but make sure to wait until after the February 15th 4:05 PM EST New Moon!
NEW MOON WISHES:
- Each month on the new moon write up a list of 10 wishes. It can be anything from romance to finances and anything in between.
- Don’t write more than 10 wishes AND hand write (don’t type, it makes it more personable).
- Try to make your wish list within the first eight hours of the new moon, and not when the moon is void because your wishes become null and void.
- If you miss the first eight hours, you can still make your wish list within the first 48 hours of the new moon.
Writing an Abundance Check is an exercise you can use to create more abundance in your life and the check is to be written within 24 hours of each New Moon.
- On your check where it says “Pay to,” write your name.
- On the same line where you would fill in a dollar amount write “Paid in full.”
- On the next line where you would write out a dollar amount, write “Paid in full.” [Some say it works better if you don’t add the squiggly line.]
- On the signature line, sign your check: “The Law of Abundance”
- If you don’t have checks, or don’t; want to waste one, you can simply create a handwritten one.
- It is not necessary to put a date on the check (although I do). DO NOT write a specific dollar amount on the check. Then put the check away in a safe place and forget about it. You might even want to burn it on the Full Moon (I will get to that on the next Full Moon).
- Allow the Universe to take over from there. Yep, that silly control thing. Let it go!
NEW MOON AFFIRMATION:
The past has no power over me, and the future is mine to write. I am ready to receive new <money, love, fulfillment, etc> into my life now.