On July 2 at 3:16 pm ET we welcome in the New Moon in the astrological sign of Cancer. When we are in Cancer, we often ‘feel’ everything and seeing that Cancer rules Motherhood, you may feel very emotional during this time. If your mom has crossed over, there may be an aching to talk to her. Or if you are lucky to still have mom here, you may be urged to call or spend time with her. So whether born under the Cancer sign or another, this energy is picked up in different degrees by every astrological sign.
This moon in CANCER is great for:
• Home projects
• Being honest with yourself and others with regards to your relationship
• Beginning new hobbies or an artistic study
• Starting a family
• Exploring your ancestor
• Spending time with family
• Signing up for school
• Spending time around water
• Embracing the emotions that you feel:
- Saying exactly what you mean
- Trusting your intuition
- Not being afraid to say yes
- Not being afraid to say noFor the next couple days be careful of your unrealistic expectations and unresolved business that may be hiding your true path taking away your summer moments. We can overcome anything if we allow ourselves to get out of our own way.
This is the time for steps forward and moving ahead. It’s time to take flight. During this time you might also have chest, breast or stomach issues. Don’t discount them as astrological, however, and seek medical attention.
Here are some good “exercises” for you to do:
NEW MOON WISHES:
• Each month on the new moon write up a list of 10 wishes. It can be anything from romance to finances and anything in between.
• Don’t write more than 10 wishes AND handwritten (don’t type, it makes it more personable.
• Try to make your wish list within the first eight hours of the new moon, and not when the moon is void because your wishes become null and void.
If you miss the first eight hours, you can still make your wish list within the first 48 hours of the new moon.
Writing an Abundance Check is an exercise you can use to create more abundance in your life and the check is to be written within 24 hours of each New Moon.
• On your check where it says “Pay to,” write your name.
• On the same line where you would fill in a dollar amount write “Paid in full.”
• On the next line where you would write out a dollar amount, write “Paid in full.” [Some say it works better if you don’t add the squiggly line.]
• On the signature line, sign your check: “The Law of Abundance”
If you don’t have checks, or don’t; want to waste one, you can simply create a handwritten one.
It is not necessary to put a date on the check (although I do). DO NOT write a specific dollar amount on the check. Then put the check away in a safe place and forget about it. You might even want to burn it on the Full Moon (I will get to that on the next Full Moon).
Allow the Universe to take over from there. Yep, that silly control thing. Let it go!
Kristy Robinett is a revolutionary psychic medium and author whose involvement with the paranormal began at the age of 3 when she began playing and communicating with spirits, labeled imaginary friends by her parents, which was totally unacceptable. Kristy specializes in bringing humor to what most fear and inspires all ages to ignite the light within them so that the fire of inspiration continues on. It’s Kristy’s down to earth style, honesty, sense of humor and warmth that makes her a sought out coach and speaker. Kristy has worked with a number of paranormal teams throughout the United States on paranormal cases, along with law enforcement as a psychic detective and psychic profiler.