Andy studied theology in Princeton and Psychology in St. Davids. He has a passion for communicating whether that’s through writing, photography, or speaking to youth and young adults using his voice for change is what gets him up in the morning.
“IT’S BETTER TO LIGHT A CANDLE THAN CURSE THE DARKNESS.”
- Relevant Magazine – “Loneliness in the Age of Facebook”
- Thought Catalog – “The Death of Christianity”
- Relevant Magazine – “6 Heretics Who Should Be Banned From Evangelicalism”
- YouthMin.org – “The State of Youth Ministry: Why we are failing as Youth Pastors”
- EmilyIsSpeakingUp.com – “Risking Vulnerability”
- The Nuance [Patheos Progressive Christian Channel – Zach Hoag]
- Red Letter Christians – Why Privileged People Love Quoting MLK
- Mennonite World Review
And, of course, I write here three times a week on the intersection of faith and culture.