Have a merry and a happy Christmas, everybody. May you. . .
- Keep “Christ” in Christmas
- Keep the “mass” in Christmas (by going to church)
- Keep the “holy” in holidays
- Keep St. Nicholas, who battled for the deity of Christ at the Council of Nicea, in Santa Claus.
- Keep the gift of God in your Christmas gifts.
Thanks to all of you readers and commenters for your support of this blog over the past year. May God, who was born as a baby and became one of us, give you the joy of this season and bless you throughout the new year and always.